Thursday, October 18, 2012

Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop #79

Happy Friday!

I hope this post finds you in good spirits.  I just finished up a long day of canning.  Our weather is due to get cold again next week, so I will likely finish up the season with green tomatoes soon.  I am really looking forward to cooler weather and time spent indoors near a fire quilting and sewing.  It's been a long, hot year.

Oak Leaf and Pine Tree (ca. 1859); Joyce Gross Quilt History Collection, Center for American History.

In the meantime, I'll continue to steal away small blocks of time in between chores to read and enjoy posts linked up to my favorite blog party of the week...Farmgirl Friday.  Please join me.

Here are the rules for the Farmgirl/guy Blog Hop!

1.) Write a post about your farmgirl lifestyle and brag a little about your farmgirl talents while your at it! Share what being a farmgirl means to you. Include lots of photos of your farm, crafts, animals, quilts, home decor projects and thrifty make overs, your backyard garden, chicken coop, recipes, studio or workshop. You get the idea!

2). Leave your entry in the Linky tools space to your Farmgirl Friday post.

3). Please include the Farmgirl Friday button ( or link back here ) in your post and remember to share this hop with all of your blogging friends!

4.) Enter up to three entries per hop!

Deb, Dolly and I are grateful for your participation.

1 comment:

My email address is whitewolfsummitfarmgirl@gmail.com.