Monday, August 8, 2011

My FIRST Farmgirl Friday Hop...

Hi ya'll!

I'm Heidi and I'm a suburban farmgirl.  

I live on a small patch of clay soil in the county.  

I have the best family ever. 
My boys are Jon- son, age 20 (soon to be married)

and Hubby- Jerry
(soon to retire- 24 months and counting backwards).  

I have three furbaby Shih Tzu- 

Sugarplum- the Diva

Coco- the neurotic control freak

Chocolate- the chubby teddy bear

**and two camera shy rabbits- Big & Little Blondie.**
________________

I am a stay-at-home Mom, and I have just spent the last few years, back in school, studying agriculture.
Yes, this is a giant pumpkin vine climbing an A- Frame




My favorite flower, Sweet Peas

Chickalita Honeyberry, I think...

Anyway, I love gardening and in my garden I mix veggies with flowers. It's so much prettier and more effective at natural pest control. 

I enjoy creating things, like yummy food

and quilts

I enjoy turning THIS...

into this or something even yummier.

Mostly, I am just thankful to be here 
in the Tehachapi Mountains of Southern California

I love my family, friends, neighbors, and my country.
God Bless America, our brave soldiers and their families.

I wish you a happy, productive week on your farm!

p.s. If you haven't yet joined Deborah Jean's Dandelion House Farmgirl Friday Hop, just do it!
it's too much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My email address is whitewolfsummitfarmgirl@gmail.com.