Friday, December 28, 2012

The Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop #89


Howdy Friends! 

I have a stable internet connection again. Yippee!  I had hoped to be able to use my cell phone as a wi-fi hotspot, but that's not very reliable during heavy rains as I found out recently.  The only internet service available this far up on the mountain was satellite (which is metered) so I will have to learn to use fewer words I guess. Lol.  Anyway, I am back up and running and ready to report all of our homestead progress.

Since our move things have been moving right along.  I figured out the fancy woodstove and can keep it simmering all through the night to keep the chill off.  My hens and roosters have settled into the new farmyard nicely.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My email address is whitewolfsummitfarmgirl@gmail.com.