Friday, January 20, 2012

FARMGIRL S.O.S.


CALLING ALL FARMGIRLS  

I have a late night kitchen emergency.

I am sending out an S.O.S. Help me please, if you can.  I am in dire need of a good flaky, tasty pie crust recipe to go with Dolly's yummy looking coconut pie for my hubby.  I told him I was going to make it for him tonight and I have a dilemma...

This is the actual image from Dolly's site of "Dot's Coconut Pie"  That is SOME pie~

I spent the morning organizing my recipe binder and somehow I lost my favorite flaky pie crust recipe.  If you have a recipe you're willing to share or know where (online) I can find one, please share.  I'll owe ya.

Thanks.
Happy Friday Night

6 comments:

  1. I have always had good luck with Crisco's recipe, good luck with your pie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend as you have noticed my blog is empty i left a message to everyone so you can join me back..pff..stay hours doing this..dont want to lose my friends...in case here is the link who will bring you there past it on top of your page...or click the link on my old blog...im not there anymore just leaving it untill all things start to work hope you find me...loves and thank you..

    http://thebattleofthegoodfaith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had success with your pie crust :) Thanks for stopping and sharing your memories of your Grandma, the are special people :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I'm too late to be of any help with your pie crust but I wanted to tell you I made that coconut pie last week and it was SOOOO good!! Yummy, yum, yum!!

    ReplyDelete

My email address is whitewolfsummitfarmgirl@gmail.com.