Monday, November 14, 2011

Attention Bloggers! There's a NEW weekly Homestead Blog Hop/Party!!!


     I am so excited I just have to share.  Our mutual blog friend Karen Lynn of the Lil' Suburban Homestead has just started a NEW weekly homesteading blog hop for all of us to hop over to and enjoy!  She calls it the Ole' Saturday Homestead Trading Post. What a great name.  Here's her new hop button.

     I don't know about you, but I can't get enough of the hops.  I love Deborah Jean's Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop, Homestead Revival et al. Barn Hop and Preparedness Challenge and so many more GREAT hops, I could go on and on, but I'd put you to sleep. I have learned so much in such a short time because of all the generous bloggers that take the time to experiment, learn, and share with us.  Please join me and welcome her new hop into your weekly homestead blog ritual.

3 comments:

  1. Love the new blog look . I also enjoy the blog hops it's great to read all about what others are up to ! I will check out the Ole Saturday Homestead Treading Post ! Thanx for sharing have a wonderful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words Country Gal. I love to hop too. You have a wonderful evening too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing with others about my new Saturday blog hop! I will try to post it fairly regularly on Saturdays! I hope to see lots of new faces and soon I will be on my own domain where my thumbnails will show up right on my page! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

My email address is whitewolfsummitfarmgirl@gmail.com.