Sunday, September 4, 2011

I NEED HELP! Please...


My only son's wedding is a week from TODAY, and he asked me to pick a song for our Mother/Son dance.  There are a few songs I really love, but they all seem to keep making me cry.  I am way too emotional right now...  Here are the ones I've found so far that I really like.

(click on the title below to be taken to the song on Youtube to listen)

Unforgettable by Nat King Cole w/ Natalie Cole


What a Wonderful World by Louis B. Armstrong


Baby Mine by Allison Krauss (from Dumbo)


I Hope You Dance by LeAnn Womack


If YOU know another good song, PLEASE SHARE IT in a comment below.  

Please leave a comment.

THANKS!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you dance is my choise. It say everything you wish for your love ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I Hope You Dance" I think would be great, because as mothers we want to choose the better thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bad news. I was just told that the Bride's Father selected that song ( I Hope You Dance) for their Father/Daughter dance. lol. Oh well, I guess I should have been faster.

    ReplyDelete

My email address is whitewolfsummitfarmgirl@gmail.com.