Saturday, August 27, 2011

Update on my school situation...


Okay, the long drive back home (an hour drive) after being told I will not be enrolled in that very important class was a somber occasion.  I tried to put my best face on, and figure it happened for a good reason...

Late last night, I got an email from the school advising me that they changed their mind and will allow a total of 5 waitlist students to be enrolled on Monday.  Then, I woke up today to find an e-mail which states that I have been enrolled already.  I Just paid the fees.  They are stuck with me on this one now.

Whew.  Relief for me, but what about the other 70+ plant science students that will have to wait 3 more years until this class is offered again?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My email address is whitewolfsummitfarmgirl@gmail.com.