Thursday, February 21, 2013

Country Homemaker Hop #55

Welcome back friends for another week of mouth watering recipes, gardening and farming adventures, and crafts all provided by YOU.  Thanks for showing up and for linking up to share.  (Sorry we are a day late this week, but we were hit by an unusually wet storm which left us without power for several hours and no internet for 24 hours.)  We are back up and running and ready to go.  Even Mother Nature is ready it seems for we awoke to sunny skies today.  Perfect weather to dig in.

(Because of the weather delay I will post The Country Garden Showcase this evening)

Let's get HOPPING!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hello dear Heidi!
    I don't always have a project to share here on your great hop but this week I'm excited to link up and share my upcycled feedsack pillows that I'm creating for my booth in the Antique Mall...
    Hope all is well on your new homestead!
    hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Deb! I look forward to checking out your upcycled feedsack pillows. What a great idea. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Our internet was down for awhile this morning because of snow on the dish. Glad ya'll are back up and running! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Candy. I am glad it's working again too. My cookbook is still lost in a box somewhere in the new garage so I am dependent on the internet to find all my favorite recipes on the blogs I found them on originally. Lol. When I find a good recipe I print a copy and keep it in a binder, that is how I built my cookbook. That idea was not my own, it was started as a gift given to me by my friend Michelle.

      Delete
  3. That is such a pretty bridge and how brave to attempt it in snow!

    ReplyDelete

My email address is whitewolfsummitfarmgirl@gmail.com.