Friday, January 11, 2013

My Week in Pictures


This sweet little fella greeted me at the fenceline yesterday and he even gave my face a lick...  


Can you see the white speck in the picture above???  We captured a release of water from a water flume up near Sequoia National Park. 


We found this adorable little potting shed at an antique mall close by.  I hope to make one like it from scrap wood soon...

The Exeter Mercantile Company has been in this building for almost 100 years and it's still operating today.


This mural "Golden Harvest" is located in Exeter, California.  The town is full of beautiful historic murals.  I plan to post images of several of them soon.

4 comments:

  1. Really nice photos, I'd love to see that town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos ! Looks like a wonderful town I do like that mural . Looking forward to your new adventures ! Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love when old companies are still around. Thanks for sharing your photos. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

My email address is whitewolfsummitfarmgirl@gmail.com.