I was blessed with this honor today by fellow farmgirl and blog sister Ann of The Suburban Prairie Homemaker. I completed all but one of the requirements of acceptance a bit earlier, in this post HERE. To complete the process I have compiled my list of 15 blogs that I know you'll agree are worthy of this honor too. Each of these blogs contribute something special to our little blogging community and each of the bloggers behind these blogs offer their unique perspective and experience on many complex issues that are important to me. Since I have to choose, here are my VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARDEES, in alphabetic order.
Backyard Organic Vegetables
Cypress Hill Farm
Deborah Jean's Dandelion House
Dolly is Cooking
Homesteading at Red Tail Ridge
Hoping for a Homestead
Invited to the King's Table
Lil Suburban Homestead
Live Ready Now
Moving On to the Past
Our Country Cove Life
Our Country Home
The Lazy J Bar C Farm
The Way Grandmama Does It
Here are the RULES for the Versatile Blogger Award-
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention seven random things about yourself. (see below)
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are SEVEN random things about me...
1. I am preparing to take electric guitar lessons.
2. My favorite food is anything pasta, go figure.
3. Today, I am a homemaker, wife and mom, but almost 20 years ago I was a law enforcement officer too.
4. My favorite colors are bright purples, hot pinks, and lime greens.
5. I am shy and quiet unless you know me, then you can hardly shut me up.
6. I do not tolerate bullies.
7. I am 100% American. I am 2nd generation American on my Dad's side. My paternal grandparents immigrated from Colombia and Ireland. On my Mom's side, I descend from a man that lived in the 2nd Jamestown colony, and a Nez Perce tribesman. I am a mutt and proud of it. I have a diverse family background and I wouldn't trade it for anything.