Friday, August 5, 2011

Merging My Yard Sale Treasures

This week we had to merge some stuff we collected from yard sales up north into our home and the only space I had left was on the walls, so here's what I was able to come up with so far in the family room...  I am not sure how I like it yet, it feels "BUSY" but I love all of these great yard sale treasures.  What have YOU done lately around you home?  Please share below. Thanks!


This collage is made up of gifts from friends/family

Yard Sale plates featuring images from the musical Oklahoma 
( I love old movies and musicals)

I also LOVE bunnies
my fantastic sis-in-law Carmen surprised me
 w/these adorable plates.  Hubby got me the center picture.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heidi,
    Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments that put a big grin on my face *heart*...I am really excited you have entered my give-away and would be proud for you to add my apron to your growing collection if you win.
    I love how you blended your new items into your home...I love your bunnies, so sweet.

    Blessings Kelsie

    ReplyDelete

My email address is whitewolfsummitfarmgirl@gmail.com.