Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Handmade Tin Star

My wonderful hubby promised me a handmade tin star to top my noble fir Christmas Tree and he didn't disappoint.  Here it is...
and here's my "handyman" hubby Jerry
You may not be able to tell in this picture, but he even punched a hole in the center so he could insert a light.  It shines so pretty and reflects so many colors.  I love it!
I liked it so much and I knew my Mom and my B.F.F. Michelle would like one too, so my sweet hubby made them each a tin star tree topper as well...  I wonder how long it will take my Michelle to figure out that it's done???  Blogaholics that we are, I bet she'll be over real soon to get her star...
Wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, great star! Lucky you! Your tree looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan. I can hardly believe he made it himself. It looks so pretty, the way it redirects the colored lights toward the ceiling is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great star! and your tree looks beautiful! I am later than usual getting decorated, but hopefully this week,,,thanks for sharing it is truly lovely!
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. You know I couldn't go without checking out your blog. I can't wait to see it on your tree. I knew it would look. But it really turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your kind words Allison and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle,
    That's gotta be a record... lol. So, I guess you'll be over to pick up your star tomorrow. Goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful star! I'll bet the reflections are really pretty! Lucky mom and Michelle that your hubby made them one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by Candy. I hope they like em too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty star! Caught my eye on Sew Many Ways linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is really awesome! What a great thing to have in your Christmas decorations box in years to come! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every tree needs a star ♥ and so fun to have a "hubby made" one!

    ReplyDelete

My email address is whitewolfsummitfarmgirl@gmail.com.