Monday, November 28, 2011

Virtual Christmas Ornament Swap

     Just like the button above says, we're having a VIRTUAL Christmas ornament SWAP!  It's a BLOG HOP designed to allow you to show off your creative side by sharing an image and tutorial or story about a Christmas ornament you like to make and swap OR have received at Christmas.  
     I am a Christmas ornament junkie.  Over the years, I have made and given away literally hundreds of angels, snowmen, santas, and the like.  I LOVE making and giving them away so I will be sharing quite a few of my own ornaments.  I encourage you to share your favorites too.  
Rules-
1. Any medium, any style- sewn, quilted, glued, painted, beaded, wired- WHATEVER! So long as it's a Christmas ornament.
2. Please grab the button and post it to your wall so more folks can see it and be inspired to participate too.
3. Link as many ornaments as you like, the more the merrier.  I love new ideas!
4. Have FUN and get your workshop hopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My email address is whitewolfsummitfarmgirl@gmail.com.