Monday, November 21, 2011

Grandson's Gingerbread House

     We just couldn't wait til Thanksgiving. Grandson and I were too excited. We had to see how gingerbread house-making would turn out with the new molds...
     Here's a few pictures of my adorable grandson Thomas aka "TJ" decorating his gingerbread house centerpiece for the kids Thanksgiving table.  I warn you, he is a ham.  Grandma's little angel too.
I posted the recipe to make the gingerbread houses HERE.  
I am sharing this fun post with all my farmgirl friends at Deborah Jean's Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop!

Thanks for visiting, I hope you stop by again. I like comments.

3 comments:

  1. I'd say TJ is a ham! LOL Looks like he had fun. We will be doing the gingerbread house thing here too with the grandkids. Probably next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kid and what a good job he did on the gingerbread house! Looks like the molds work well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO FUN Heidi! Love seeing everyone being creative and enjoying the holiday prep! Thanks for sharing!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

My email address is whitewolfsummitfarmgirl@gmail.com.