Monday, October 24, 2011

Green Tomato Recipe Blog Party!


Howdy!  It's time for a NEW harvest PARTY!

GREEN TOMATO RECIPES!

I have been blessed with a bounty of green tomatoes.  I don't want to waste them, but there are a few bushels so I need ideas, but I don't have any recipes.  I'm sure I am not the only one scratching her head trying to figure out what to do with all these green tomatoes...

DO YOU have a recipe for green tomatoes?  If you do, PLEASE SHARE it here by linking up your recipe to this post.  Maybe I can bake them in a casserole?  Maybe I can can them into a jelly or pickle them?  I just don't know.  This Blog Party will end on November 14th.  Please put in your ideas so we can harvest and use up all these green tomatoes.





Thanks for visiting, I hope you stop by again. I like comments.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for telling me about your Blog Party Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up Debbie. I am making your recipe tomorrow. I am very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE POST AS ALWAYS..THANKS FOR SHARING

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soraya,
    Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

My email address is whitewolfsummitfarmgirl@gmail.com.